第二段速度翻译,再请进来~~~
请快速翻译~~~
the weather changes
The weather changed a lot today.several days ago it was so warm and I felt it was really so relaxing to take off my thick downfilled coat for winter and instead to change a light jacket.but unexpectedly the weather changed so suddenly that I am almost not ready for that.On my way home I felt quite chill freezing and sneezed for several times.That is why so many people had cold so easily these days cuz can not adapt to the weather changes.But
tomorrow I will definitely put on more clothes when I work.One of the funny thing was today I asked my colleague to take some medicine when she coughed a little,but she just gave me a surprisingly answer:" I am not that weak,I don't need medicine."Hehe,That is why I like her.cuz she always reveal her true feelings and never hide.to get on with her I feel relaxing and don't need guess and doubt so much.we are now good friends and good parters for work and we also study together.Even in such a bad weather but have a nice friend to talk with is not so bad.
参考答案:the weather changes
天气变化
The weather changed a lot today.
今天大变天了。
several days ago it was so warm and I felt it was really so relaxing to take off my thick downfilled coat for winter and instead to change a light jacket.
几天前那么暖和,我真的以为可以放松的脱掉冬天厚重的羽绒服换上轻便的夹克了。
but unexpectedly the weather changed so suddenly that I am almost not ready for that.
但出乎意料的是天气突然变化,以至于我几乎没作好准备。
On my way home I felt quite chill freezing and sneezed for several times.
回家的路上把我冻坏了,打了好几个喷嚏。
That is why so many people had cold so easily these days cuz can not adapt to the weather changes.
那就是为什么这几天好多人这么容易感冒,是因为不能适应天气变化。
But
tomorrow I will definitely put on more clothes when I work.
但是明天我工作时肯定得穿更多的衣服。
One of the funny thing was today I asked my colleague to take some medicine when she coughed a little,
有件好玩的事是今天我的一个同事有点感冒了,我让她吃点药,
but she just gave me a surprisingly answer:
但她只给了我一个意外的回答
" I am not that weak,I don't need medicine."
我没那么脆弱,不用吃药。
Hehe,That is why I like her.
呵呵,那就是我为什么喜欢她。
cuz she always reveal her true feelings and never hide.
那是因为她总是显露她的真实情感,从不隐藏。
to get on with her I feel relaxing and don't need guess and doubt so much.
和她相处我觉得很放松,不用这般猜疑
we are now good friends and good parters for work and we also study together.
我们现在是好朋友和工作上的好搭档,并且我们还一起学习。
Even in such a bad weather but have a nice friend to talk with is not so bad.
即使在这样恶劣的天气,有个好朋友聊聊天也不错。