“遇见你真巧”用英语怎么说?
“遇见你真巧”用英语怎么说?
参考答案:It's a godsend to meet you here.
在这遇见你真是喜出外。
What a coincidence to meet you here.
真巧在这儿碰到你。
Yes. What a coincidence to meet you in Shanghai.
是的。真巧在上海遇到你。
What a pleasant surprise!
真没想到会遇见你!
This is a pleasant surprise!
真没想到会遇见你!
Harry, you old bastard! Fancy meeting you here!
真没想到在这里遇见你!
Hello there, what a coincidence!
你好,真巧啊!
What a(pleasant) surprise(meeting you here)!
真没想到会(在这里)遇见你。
I didn't expect to meet you here!
真没想到会(在这里)遇见你。
I am very glad to meet you.
我很高兴遇见你。